New firmware is ready – 2.39b. Here are key points:
- Better CW performance in QSK and delay mode.
- Straight key/PC/DTR keying improved.
- New menu entry added – MENU 41. Adjustable TX (prequel) time from 6-18msec. QSK and non QSK amplifiers can be used in line with RGO ONE and proper setting of trd. Very fast (staccato) QSK mode already available with prequel tx time trd<12. Full QSK mode to 23WPM.
- CW erratic (rogue symbol) issue completely resolved
- Use of less than 9 msec for trd parameter might affect CW pulses shape
Download from here
FW update instructions here
New FW version ready for upload 2.39 beta