My homebrew HF transceiver RGO ONE consists of the following printed circuit boards:
- Front Panel assembly – plastic front panel, control knobs, FSTN display and keyboards, control board
- Mother board – fits all connectors on the rear panel, power supply, I/O controller (second CPU) intended to be a chassis for all RF boards and options, as long as “cable harness” and board interconnections.
- IF/AF Board – IF and audio circuitry, IF AGC 134kHz. Second narrow band crystal filter (option). AF filter (option)
- RF mixer board – RX/TX switching, receiver front end, first RX mixer, TX mixer, first roofing crystal filter, ALC circuit. Noise blanker (option). SSB monitor amplifier.
- Band pass filters – Front end filters 160-10m (160m option)
- SSB GEN board – forms both CW and SSB signals, microphone amplifier, compressor unit (option, Line in/Mic in circuit.
- LO board – local oscillators, side tone and beep tone oscillator. First oscillator and BFO oscillator. SSB monitor .
- Compressor unit (option)
- Automatic antenna tuner (option).
- Transverter/RX antenna board (option).
- Power amplifier assembly – consist of two boards PA55W and LPF nested directly onto the rear panel
Block diagram and coax interconnections
Block interconnection diagram